North Dallas Crossfit will be hosting our next Self Defense & Survival Course on Aug 27th from 1-5pm at their facility.
What is this course?
This course is to provide you with the skills and knowledge to defend yourself, avoid threatening situations AND survive. What you learn in this course will prepare you for a number of threatening situations life can throw your way. Nobody thinks you need it, until you do.
What will I learn in this course?
- Past incidents/statistics
- Situational Awareness
- Threat Assessment
- Pre-Assault Indicators
- Methods of deescalation
- Fighter Mindset
- The Three B’s (Be prepared, Be Alert, Be able to fight/survive
- Weak points of the human body
- Stop the Bleed (Tourniquet Application)
- Standing and Ground Escapes
- Escapes from common kidnapping tools
If you are at all interested in being part of this course please click the button below to learn more about the course and your instructor. Make sure to contact us via social media or through our website to get signed up or if you have any other questions!